ProSim 8 Vital Sign and ECG Patient Simulator (PN: 3979409) is recommended for use with ProSim SpO2 Test Module (PN: 3985658).
Leading Edge Performance in Vital Signs Simulation
The industry-leading ProSim 8 patient simulator enables you to complete preventive maintenance testing with one device in less than five minutes, reducing average test time by up to 88%. The ProSim 8 patient simulator is also ideal for design engineers looking for a known physiological signal output.
- All-in-one patient simulator 80% smaller and 17 lbs./7.7 kilos lighter than single function simulator test tools
- 8-in-1 multifunction patient simulator is a combination ECG simulator, fetal simulator, arrhythmia simulator, respiration simulator, temperature simulator, IBP simulator, cardiac output simulator, cardiac catheterization simulator, NIBP simulator, SpO2 tester, and is the premier SpO2 simulator to test Rainbow multi-wavelength waveforms
- Stay-connected ECG posts for easy/secure ECG snap and lead connections
- Custom SpO2 R-curve for accurate testing of the latest and future oximetry technologies
- Static pressure linearity testing
- Repeatable NIBP simulation for dynamic pressure repeatability testing
- Physiologically synchronized pulses across all parameters
- Barcode scanning and direct data capture and printing functionality
- Onboard, customizable patient pre-sets and auto sequences for fast/easy testing
- Multi-language user interface offers choice of language selection
- Integrated, easily-replaceable long-life battery
- Optional PC-interface software offers customizable procedures/checklists and automated data capture/storage
- Wireless communication for remote PC control of test device, as well as data transfer and automated regulatory reporting
Get the all-in-one multifunction vital signs simulator to ensure your devices provide the ultimate in-patient safety.
Designed to make comprehensive patient monitor testing fast and easy, ProSim 8 vital signs simulator offers total patient monitor quality and safety testing from non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) static pressure linearity and dynamic pressure repeatability tests, EC13 and ACLS ECG waveforms, to complete Nellcor and Nonin SpO2 low perfusion and Masimo Rainbow SET. Featuring specialized stay-connected ECG posts to ensure secure lead connections, ProSim 8 is the preferred tester for patient monitor quality assurance and safety professionals.
The ProSim 8 tests ECG (including fetal ECG/IUP and arrhythmias), respiration, temperature, IBP/cardiac catheterization, cardiac output, NIBP, and SpO2 (including Masimo multi-wavelength Rainbow SET)s in a single 5-minute PM testing tool. Wireless PC communication, customized presets, auto-sequences, barcode scanning, onboard memory, direct data capture, printing functions and single-step adjustability maximizes testing productivity; a customized carry case doubles as a mobile workstation.
The Fluke Biomedical ProSim line of patient monitor testers are compatible with patient monitors by original equipment manufacturers such as:
- GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Spacelabs Healthcare, Nihon Kohden, Welch Allyn, and Draeger (Dräger).
- Brand and trade names remain the property of their respective owners. Usage does not imply an endorsement.
- Multi-language user interface available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Italian, and Chinese.
ProSim 8 Vital Signs Simulator US (PN: 3979409) includes:
- ProSim 8 Getting Started Manual (3980667)
- ProSim 8 User's Manual (3980671)
- ProSim 8 Battery Pack (4021085)
- USB Cable (4034393)
- IBP Cable, unterminated (2392173)
- ProSim 8 Carrying Case (4034597)
- ProSim NIBP MANDREL SET (4308086)
- AC/DC Power Supply
- AC Power cord USA
- Ansur demo CD-ROM
Recommended Accessory: ProSim SpO2 Test Module (PN: 3985658)
Please click the following link to view the Product Overview, Features, Brochures and Specifications: