Fluke 180LR and Fluke 180LG
Fluke 2-line laser levels not only show bright, crisp plumb and level lines across a 180-degree field of view, they are built with the ruggedness you’d expect from every Fluke tool. Designed and tested to survive a one-meter drop, you can rely on your Fluke laser level every time you reach for it.
These professional-grade tools project level lines, plumb lines, a combination of level and plumb, as well as lines which can be projected at any angle. Fluke line laser levels are accurate to 3 mm at 10 meters (1/8 inch accuracy at 32.8 feet). The fast settling, self-leveling gimbal quickly gives you accurate reference lines; long and tedious layouts will become a thing of past.
- Laser line detector for use in high ambient light settings
- Visual and audible indicators for ease of use
- Rugged design withstands rough handling on the job site; drop tested at 1 meter
- Compatible with Fluke 180LR (Fluke LDR) or Fluke 180LG (Fluke LDG)
- Includes mounting bracket for quick, steady positioning
Click here for more information.