Self-leveling 3-point laser level allows for fast, accurate layout of reference points.
Fluke 3-point laser levels are built with the ruggedness you’d expect from every Fluke tool. Designed and tested to survive a one-meter drop, you can rely on your Fluke laser level every time you reach for it.
These professional-grade tools show plumb and level points which are accurate to 6 mm at 30 meters (1/4 inch at 100 feet). The fast settling, self-leveling gimbal quickly gives you accurate reference points almost instantly; long and tedious layouts will become a thing of past.
Available with red laser points or easy-to-see-green; Fluke green 3-point laser levels project points that are up to three times more visible to the human eye.
- Rugged design withstands rough handling on the job site; drop tested at 1 meter
- Self-leveling 3 point laser level allows for fast, accurate layout of reference points
- Accurate to 6 mm at 30 meters (1/4 inch at 100 feet)
- Includes magnetic wall bracket for easy, stable mounting, floor stand for fast, easy overhang and centerline measurements
- Green laser is up to 3 times brighter for improved visibility and long range applications (Fluke 3PG only)